Discovering the Conversation Day
The Festival des Conversations is happy to promote this big event that is the Conversation Day ! A really great idea and a great message for the entire world ! Please feel free to read below to learn about this great event, obviously the Festival des Conversations love this ! The Conversation Day is a... View Article
The Festival des Conversations is happy to promote this big event that is the Conversation Day ! A really great idea and a great message for the entire world ! Please feel free to read below to learn about this great event, obviously the Festival des Conversations love this !
The Conversation Day is a global celebration of the joys and benefits of Good Talk already in London, Paris, Tokyo, and Kuala Lampur and soon in the Big Apple ! Last year’s inaugural Conversation Day was hailed as “one of the most exhilarating events of the summer” by The Successful Traveler.
One of the Conversation Day goals is to promote conversations throughout the boroughs, town, countries, people, old or young, and discuss any topic, anytime during that day or evening, anywhere, indoors or outdoors. You can find How-To Help including some provocative topics, guidelines for a good conversation just below.
A FEW POSSIBLE TOPICS FOR YOUR CONVERSATION (or create some of your own!)
Here are a few topics for consideration – or ask for suggestions from your participants, then vote, and talk about the top two or three choices.
- What is happiness and how can we make ourselves happier?
- What makes New York City great (for you) ?
- What is health and how can we achieve it?
- Who in history or nowadays do you most admire as a human being, and why?
- What’s on your bucket list: the things you’d most like to do in the rest of your life?
- What lessons does history(or any other) teach us?
- What concerns do you have about privacy today, in areas ranging from your health, your employment, your on-line life, your politics, your relationships, or….?
Here are some “agreements” developed by Conversation Café which you may want to consider for your conversation:
- Open-mindedness: Listen to and everyone.Seek to appreciate many diverse points of view.
- Acceptance: Suspend judgment as best you can.
- Curiosity: Seek to understand rather than persuade.
- Discovery: Question assumptions, look for new insights.
- Sincerity: Speak from your heart and personal experience.
- Brevity: Go for honesty and depth but don’t go on and on.
Now you now that, you can begin a real and beautiful conversation anytime, anywhere, with anybody !